Committee for Caste Discrimination
|Mr. Gurkirpal Singh||Associate Director (Admission Cell) – Convener||6283099725|
|Mr. Ravinder Singh mann||Coordinator Nodal Officer, Member||9781297548|
|Ms. Monica Sandhu||Head, Training & Placement – Member||8427242783|
|Ms. Navjot Kaur||Office Coordinator – Member||9855700624|
Objective of International Student Cell Committee
- The international Student Cell Committee is constituted with a purpose to take utmost care of International students during their stay, from the time of their admission to completion of their study.
- To promote cordial student-teacher relationships.
- The committee would work to ensure support and integrate international students in various events of the institution.
The committee shall
- Refer to the updated university circular/notifications for admission of international students periodically.
- Shall get the details of International students admitted to various courses every year and coordinate with the related departments.
- Shall sensitize the newly enrolled international students on the existence, functioning and role of cell and also share with them the mode of contact in case of grievance.
- Conduct monthly meeting to cater to their grievances.
- Address the grievance of international students with respect to academics, accommodation, admission, evaluation or any other issues during their stay.
- To provide the students with information about the local customs, language and civic facilities.
Mode of Contact
- Single window system has been provided in the international cell to resolve all types of grievances/complaints.
- A written complaint is necessary before proceeding for any action.
- Grievance/Complaint will be resolved as per the Grievance Redressal mechanism of the university.
- Any international student who wants to initiate a grievance may in the first instance bring the issue to the notice of above mentioned nodal officer, who will address the issue and try to resolve it within 3 working days or immediately as the case may be of receipt of the grievance. If, there is no response within the stipulated time or the grievant is dissatisfied with the response/resolution to his/her grievance, then the grievant is free to represent his/her grievance to the University Grievance Redressal Committee.