Career & Counselling Cell
Keeping in view the competence, interests, and acquired knowledge of the students, RIMT University is being constituted following Career & Counselling Cell to bridge the gap between higher education and the industry and to give the students full exposure and make them well-equipped to meet the demands of the competitive job market.
|Sr. No.||Name/Designation||Designation as per C & CC|
|1.||Ms. Monica Sandhu, Training and Placement Officer||Convener|
|2.||Dr. Mamta Roy, Principal, School of Education||Member|
|3.||Dr. Ashish Oberoi, HOD, Department of CSE||Member|
The committee shall
- To organize seminars, workshops, motivational classes and counseling lectures
- To gather information on job avenues and placements.
- To analyze information in the local, regional, and national contexts to explore its relevance and utility for students in their placements and on-job training.
- To organize seminars and guidance workshops for informing students about emerging professional trends and events, job profiles, leadership roles, entrepreneurship, market needs and risks, and implementations of national socioeconomic policies and to impart training in soft skills.
- To promote discipline, healthy outlook, and positive attitudes toward national integration and removal of narrow provincial preferences and prejudice.
- To conduct a periodical inspection that helps the CCC to function more precisely.
- To engage the students in various informative career-oriented sessions, and panel discussions.