Get globally recognized qualifications in architecture, design and planning.
From the pyramids of Giza to the Burj Khalifa, architectural and structural planning have played a pivotal role. Architecture and planning combine science, technology, art, mathematical modeling and philosophy of art to create places of domicile, commerce and public use that are pleasant to the senses and carry great utilitarian qualities.
The purpose of architecture and planning is to conceive and design structures that facilitate quality living coupled with aesthetics and optimal use of resources and spaces.
Through this degree you will learn different, critically acclaimed architectural systems and planning conventions used all over the world for creating sustainable built environments. You will be mastering both the construction as well as the business sides of architecture & planning. You will be studying historic architectural techniques as well as avant-garde design and planning methodologies. You will gain a deep understanding of different construction materials used for different purposes. You will learn how to use cutting-edge software applications to give your thoughts and ideas a concrete shape for presentations and working on large scale construction design projects. You will get both on-hand job-training and theoretical knowledge. You can also opt to work on live projects under the tutelage of seasoned architects with whom we regularly collaborate to get real-world experience for our students.
Construction is a booming field, especially architecture and planning. Listed below are the various career options available to you once you have completed your degree in Architecture & Planning at RIMT.
- Building architect – designing new buildings or reshaping existing buildings.
- Landscape architect – designing complete living settlements, open spaces and natural areas.
- Interior designer – helping create beautiful interior living environments.
- Design consultant – closely working with construction companies and construction engineers for building lasting designs.
- Town planner – working with builders and government authorities for constructing sustainable townships and cities.
- Product designer – an eye for design and usability enables you to use your skills to design even day-to-day gadgets and appliances.
- 3D modeling expert – just work on computers and create 3D models of buildings and townships upon which actual constructions can be carried out.