The Purpose of most of the Faculty Development Programmes is to enhance the knowledge and skill base of the participants. While some of the programmes are discipline specific covering the latest developments in the concerned field, others focus on certain skills. This programme aims at sharpening of research skills which help in data analysis and interpretation.
Objectives of the Programme
The main objective of the programme is to enhance the research and analytical skills of the participants. Specifically the participants will be able to:
· Select appropriate research methods for conducting research· Apply statistical tools for data analysis
· Improve research report writing skills
· Gain exposure about the research ethics
Contents of the Programme
Who should attend
This workshop will be useful to
· Academicians who want to enhance their research skills.
· Research scholars and PG students in honing their research skills.
· Industry executives in learning analytical and presentation skills for better decision-making.
The participation fee for the programme will be as under:
• Faculty members and Research Scholars : Rs. 600/-
• UG / PG Students : Rs. 300/-
How To Register
Register on the given link. Fill the enclosed form and make payment.
Email your queries at email@example.com
Contact Dr. Santosh Bali, AP & Head, Doctoral Research, RIMT University at 8288037643
Online Registration link: https://rimt.ac.in/events/fdp-on-capacity-building-2023/
Online Payment Details:
RIMT University, HDFC Bank Ltd.
A/c No. 50100105732866
Swift Code: HDFCINBB
IFSC Code: HDFC0000342
Branch: Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab
Online Payment should be made through Net Banking, IMPS or NEFT