About Faculty Development Program (FDP)
This FDP is designed to enhance the teaching skills, grant and manuscript writing abilities, and research, innovation, and entrepreneurship competencies of our faculty members across all programs. It presents an excellent opportunity to learn from a distinguished panel of experts who will share insights into teaching methodologies aligned with NEP-2020, as well as the latest approaches and strategies in research, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Additionally, this program will create a learner-centric platform for early-career researchers, academicians, and other participants to engage and participate actively.
Following areas will be covered:
• Teaching Skills-I
• Teaching Skills-II
• Innovation /Intellectual Property Rights
• Grant prop osal and manuscript writing
FDP is open to faculty members from the colleges/universities
Dean-School of Basic, Applied and Biosciences, RIMT University
Dr. Puja Gupta
Department of Biotechnology, RIMT University
Dr. Sandeep Kaur
Department of Physics, RIMT University
Dr. Varinder Singh
Department of Chemistry, RIMT University
Department of Microbiology, RIMT University
Dr. Rajiv Kumar
Dean School of Computing, RIMT University
- Dr. Neelam Grewal, Former member, Punjab Public Service Commission, Former Vice Chancellor, Guru Kashi University, Punjab.
- Dr. Bijay Kumar Sahu, HOD-Technology Innovation & Intellectual Property Facilitation, NRDC, Govt. of India.
- Dr. G. B. Jena, Professor, NIPER Mohali, Punjab.
- Dr. Mamta Roy, Principal, School of Education, RIMT University.
- Ms. Komal Sharma Talwar, CEO & Founder – TT Consultants & XLSCOUT-XLPAT PVT. LTD., Chandigarh.
- Faculty and Academicians from RIMT University: Rs. 600/-
- Faculty and Academicians from outside: Rs. 1500/-
(Note: Only 50 seats available, slots will be booked on first come first serve basis)