Committee for Promotion of Student Well-Being
With reference to the UGC Guidelines on Promotion of Physical Fitness, Sports, Students’ Health, Welfare, Psychological and Emotional Well-Being at Higher Educational Institutions of India, vide D.O.No.F.L.-19/201l(CPP-II), dated 12th April, 2023, The following committeeis being constituted to provide complete protection to ensure the well-being of students to work and study in a friendly environment.
|Dr. Mamta Roy, Principal, School of Education.||Coordinator||9817231348|
|Dr.Nitin Thapar, Dean Student Welfare(officiating)and Nodal officer Equal opportunity Cell consist of Caste based disclination and Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)||Nodal officer||9914911013|
|Dr. Navkaran Singh Shergill, Head of Department of Physiotherapy||Counselors||8333800002|
|Dr. Jyoti Angrish, Coordinator (NSS) and HoD, RIMT School of Legal Studies.||Counselors||9855172321|
|Mr. Adarsh Kantt, Care Taken Officer of NCC and Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Education.||Counselors||9646895036|
|Dr. Jaswinder Kaur, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology||Counselors||8872990557|
|Mr. Lokendra Bahadur, HoD, Department of Physical Education||Counselors||9041408495|
|Dr. Gagandeep Pathak, Assistant Professor, RIMT Medical College and Hospital||Counselors||9646895036|
Objective of International Student Cell Committee
- To ensure equitable access to quality mental health services to all the students enrolled.
- To promote physical fitness and sports activities for students.
- To create safeguards against academic pressure, peer pressure, behavioral issues, stress, career concerns, depression and other issues on the mental health of students.
- To teach positive thinking& emotions in the student community.
- To promote a positive and supportive network for students.
- Committee for Promotion of Student Well-Being