About the Company
Nagarro provides outsourced software development services to companies ranging from early stage startups to Global 50 market leaders, helping them achieve their strategic goals. We are headquartered in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries in India, Sweden, New York, Mexico, Frankfurt, and Stockholm. Nagarro is known as a place to learn by the IT professionals. We have always drawn the best and the brightest talent by virtue of the bleeding edge technology used here to develop software products. Energy, enthusiasm and vibrancy of our workplace are truly infectious. Full of life and fun, Nagarro just looks like an extension of the college campus. At Nagarro the primary focus is the employee and all our policies are tailor made to fit the employee and address their needs to the maximum extent possible. Compassion, collaboration, hard work, honesty and a winning mindset are values we thrive on. With these guiding principles, we are proud to build, nurture and be part of Nagarro’ s unique and stimulating work culture. Under our Employee Development Program (EDP), the HR Group organizes personalized career counseling sessions for employees with the management to help them identify their potential and tap it to fullest. The Dataquest Top 10 rankings reinforce Nagarro’s reputation as one of the most exciting place to work for. We are also ranked 4th as Top 5 exciting companies to work for by NASSCOM.
1) Company Name: Nagarro
2) Drive Date: 13th October 2020
3) Designation: Trainee
4) Job Responsibilities:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
5) Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn
6) Salary: 3.5 LPA
7) Branch: B.TECH CSE/ECE/IT, MCA, M.Tech (CSE)
8) Batch: 2021 passing out
9) Place of Posting: Gurgaon
10) Selection Process: Aptitude test and technical objective test of 60 minutes followed by a programming test of 75 minutes. The shortlisted candidates will come for the F2F round in our Gurgaon office after the declaration of test result. (After lockdown) Students can use any language in which they are comfortable with. In case they do not know any languages, they can write pseudo codes as well.
11) Registration: for registration send SMS at 9781298527 writing – Company Name, Student Name, Branch, Batch, College Name by 12th October, 2020 and for any query call 9781298527,9781297535
12) Instructions for Online test
Apply on the link below:
Please find the test details below:
The machine should have a basic configuration like web cam & internet connectivity.
There would be an aptitude test & technical objective test.
Date: 13th October 2020
Duration: 1 Hour
Slot: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Please add the mettl extension before starting the test, please find below the URL for the extension:
- Students can select “Other” in options if they are not able to find college name.
- If they face any issues starting the test in Chrome browser, they can also try to access it in Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- After clicking on “Launch Test”, the test will start in another window. If the window does not pop-up, check on the task bar for test window.
- Make sure to keep the test window maximized so that the courser does not go on another window.
- Do not click on “Finish Test” until you are done with both the sections.
- For any query during the test, you can make use of the chat box in bottom right corner of the window.