The program enables student to get a competitive advantage within the healthcare sector with MBA in Hospital &Healthcare Management, skillset that is highly in demand across variety of industries in health sector and various allied non-health sector positions. The program is designed in such a way that provides students’ knowledge of advanced business management skills required to organize and control complex healthcare business activities. The enhanced curriculum is prepared cautiously with involvement of our collaborating industry experts.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Design solutions for complex organizational problems in health care sector.
- Suggest system components or processes that meet the specified needs of the public health and safety.
- Understand the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations while working in healthcare organizations.
- To understand the process of data collection and procedure of analyzing the data to help in getting accurate results in diagnosis with patient safety.
- Careers options in national rural health mission programs and other health related initiatives by government.
- To help students in attaining managerial positions in Hospital & Healthcare industries.
- The USP of this program is its industry vetted curriculum coupled with experiential learning.
- Learning from Professionals in hospital management and health services management, who plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services.
- A specific clinical area for practicing medical activities monitored & guided by a group of physicians.
- The total industry size is expected to touch US$ 280 billion by 2021 generating over 10 lac job in India which makes degree in Healthcare Management a lucrative opportunity.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To be able to sightsee and generate teaching-learning environment that help student formulating for future profession aims.
- PEO2 To be able to plan and implement policies to the organizational glitches through data analysis tools, successfully organize knowledge of business analytics, demonstrate perilous intellectual skills & make the logical connections between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and framework to solve the organizational glitches.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Generic and Domain Knowledge – Talented to articulate, illustrate, analyze, synthesize, and apply the knowledge of principles and frameworks of management thought and allied domains to the solutions of real-world complex business issues.
- PO2 Problem Solving & Innovation – Ability to Identify, formulate and provide innovative solution supported by empirical evidence to complex business and social problems by methodically applying modern quantitative and qualitative problem-solving tools and techniques.
- PO3 Critical Thinking – An investigative ability to solve multidimensional business problems using evidence-based approach to decision making. An investigative ability to solve multidimensional business problems using evidence-based approach to decision making.
- PO4 Effective Communication – Capability to effectively communicate in multi-cultural, technology reliant work environments in business and with society at large.
- PO5 Leadership and Teamwork – Ability to achieve collaborative cooperation for synergy in an organizational and across organizational boundaries and lead from the front to achieve organizational goals and optimize outcomes for all stakeholders.
- PO6 Global Orientation and Cross-Cultural Appreciation: Ability to face any business issues from a global perspective with confidence, positivity and exhibit an understanding of Cross-Cultural perspective of business and management.
- PO7 Entrepreneurship – A strong business sense to explore entrepreneurial opportunities and leverage managerial & leadership skills for initiating, leading & managing start-ups as well as professionalizing and growing family businesses.
- PO8 Environment and Sustainability – Exhibit understanding to assess the impact of managerial decisions and business priorities on the societal, economic, and environmental aspects for sustainable development.
- PO9 Social Responsiveness and Ethics – Ability to appreciate ethical and values supportive of managerial decisions in a political, cross-cultural, globalized, digitized, socio-economic environment and make a distinction between ethical and unethical behaviors & act with integrity.
- PO10 Lifelong Learning – Aptitude to acquire newer knowledge and skills, assimilate and adapt them to be ready to confront uncharted environment scientifically and confidently.
- PO11 Sound Decision making- Students will evaluate financial statements and documents to support business decisions and use appropriate technologies in gathering and analyzing data relevant to managerial decision-making.
- PO12 Effective Opportunity Identification – Evaluate business environment and opportunities and devise strategies for responding effectively to problems, threats, and opportunities.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 An ability to apply knowledge of management concepts, theory and empirics to solve the complex business problems.
- PSO2 An ability to sensitize the students in having multidisciplinary knowledge via simulated
problems, projects, invited talks by experts, case studies and industrial training.