The program enables student to get a competitive advantage within the healthcare sector with MBA in Hospital &Healthcare Management, skillset that is highly in demand across variety of industries in health sector and various allied non-health sector positions. The program is designed in such a way that provides students’ knowledge of advanced business management skills required to organize and control complex healthcare business activities. The enhanced curriculum is prepared cautiously with involvement of our collaborating industry experts.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Design solutions for complex organizational problems in health care sector.
- Suggest system components or processes that meet the specified needs of the public health and safety.
- Understand the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations while working in healthcare organizations.
- To understand the process of data collection and procedure of analyzing the data to help in getting accurate results in diagnosis with patient safety.
- Careers options in national rural health mission programs and other health related initiatives by government.
- To help students in attaining managerial positions in Hospital & Healthcare industries.
- The USP of this program is its industry vetted curriculum coupled with experiential learning.
- Learning from Professionals in hospital management and health services management, who plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services.
- A specific clinical area for practicing medical activities monitored & guided by a group of physicians.
- The total industry size is expected to touch US$ 280 billion by 2021 generating over 10 lac job in India which makes degree in Healthcare Management a lucrative opportunity.