BBA as a generic program designed for the candidates who are looking for a career in Business Administration. The program will help in increasing the skills and knowledge of the student required by the Industry.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
BBA in Human Resource Management is a program designed for the candidates who are looking for a career in Human Resource Management. The program will help in enhancing the skills and knowledge of the student required to manage human capital in an organization. She/He will be exposed to people management skills, Industrial Relations & Labor Laws.
BBA in Banking, Finance & Insurance is a program designed to equip students with in-depth skills in the field of Finance and especially in the field of Banking and Insurance. There is lot of opportunities for professional growth in this field as it provides immense job prospects.
BBA in Sales, Advertising and Marketing is a program that deals in imbibing the candidates with the intricacies and phases of Sales, Advertising and Marketing thereby developing interpersonal skills necessary to convince the target audience. This course will also introduce the students to the practical aspects of Sales, Advertising and Marketing and enable them to develop marketing strategies for their organizations.
BBA in International Business is a program designed to equip the candidates with the skills required for competently managing the international business and to train them in the international business laws. The course will cover the concepts of foreign direct investment, foreign exchange, organizational structures, strategies followed by the firms when they plan to go global.
Graduates will demonstrate competency in the business disciplines by the understanding of core and elective subjects
An Understanding of Business Functions like Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR & Operations.
- Will develop Critical and Analytical Thinking Abilities to better the decision making.
Graduates will understand effective leadership techniques, including aspects of character and ethical decision making.
Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of the importance and relevance of multicultural & diversified issues in business.
The curriculum has been designed on contemporary issues with the inputs from industry experts.
Practical and skill-based learning for the students to make them industry fit.
- Industrial Internships as per Career verticals.
Sensitize students to work effectively in the team.
Enhancing data interpretation skills for better decision making.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To build awareness about core areas related to the field Business Administration and Management.
- PEO2 To understand and analyze concept of Business Management principles and impart skills of finance, marketing and human resource management.
- PEO3 To exhibit the knowledge of entrepreneurial qualities and explore entrepreneurial opportunities by working effectively and professionally in teams and enabling them to evaluate investment and financing decisions.
- PEO4 To analyze and evaluate various business ethics and imparting problems resolving skills that occur at all levels of business.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Interdisciplinary: To comprehend and relate the interdisciplinary approach of the various management concepts & its association with the diverse fields of study to solve business problems.
- PO2 Practical exposure and Employability: An absolute revelation to existent working environment to students which leads to enhance their professional exposure and hence makes them employable across diverse industry segments.
- PO3 Innovativeness and Entrepreneurship: To discover various concerns and problem which needs an apt solutions with novel ideas and superior entrepreneurial orientation.
- PO4 Leadership: To develop skills, abilities, and competencies acquired during their course to be an effective corporate where he/she plans and manage effectively and efficiently.
- PO5 Adaptability and Sociability: All set to comprehend and adapt the changing environment and boost the level of social literacy thereby developing an ethical conduct and social responsibility which supports to identify & evaluate ethical, economical , technological, social, and environmental impacts in business
- PO6 Research and Analytical abilities: To develop an analytical and critical thinking and make a deep dive into concerned business problems there by presenting optimum solutions towards complex problems.
- PO7 Ethics and Values: To appreciate & be acquainted with ethical principles in every sphere of professional and personal life thereby committed to professional values and business ethics.
- PO8 Environmental Consciousness: A complete knowledge of the business scenario and organizational capabilities such that every action or service presents a sense of fostering a rational approach for optimal use of available resources and yielding maximum returns.
- PO9 Soft skills and working skills: To comprehend, communicate and execute effectively and efficiently with the various stakeholders.
- PO10 Global citizenship: To make students realize his and her roles as a universal citizen and endeavor towards its fulfillment.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 Upon completion of the BBA program, students will have broad idea of business management concepts such that student can demonstrate maturity, professionalism and team working skills.
- PSO2 After the completion of the BBA program, the students will be competent of analyzing, investigating and resolve critical business concern and technological knowhow for business encroachment.