The two year program designed for Hotel Management Graduates interested in holding managerial positions in the hospitality industry or wish to choose the world of academics. The course focusses on two major Non-Operational areas: Human Resources and Sales & Marketing. Students have to specialize in any one area.
Eligibility & Admission
- Demonstrate professional skills in all domains of hospitality industry.
- Understand the importance & working of Human Resources & Sales department in a hotel.
- Take decisions to handle guests and multiple other situations confronted in the industry.
- Develop an eye for detail to resolve operational problems
- Industry-aligned professional course.
- Ideal for candidates willing to work non – operational areas of the hotel.
Specifically designed for Hotel Management graduates.
Job Opportunities in hotel HRM & Sales and Marketing.
It is an industry specific and job oriented course and students can get interesting work opportunities in Hotels at a management levels and academics. Students can create and build their own venture in the field of Hospitality industry.
(a) research methodology
(a) Research Methodology