Food Production Diploma program is designed to develop the culinary skills amongst students and to prepare them for Catering and Hospitality Industry. The program is designed to train students about food production operations for a five star hotel. Students will able to understand basic cooking styles and different cuts of the vegetable, basic kitchen ethics, stock, and soup preparation.
Eligibility & Admission
Passed 10+2 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||7,000/-INR|
- Diploma program will help the student to perform the standard operations of food production relating to various cuisines and satisfy the guest needs.
- Diploma student will learn the use various commodities which will help them in creativity & innovation.
- Diploma program will comprehend the student to differentiate between the quality of commodities & ingredients which will help them in preparing a good quality final product.
- Professional Diploma after 10+2.
- Opportunity to build career in food industry.
Internship for 6 month in hotel industry.
Foreign opportunities on completion of the course.
- Scope of becoming entrepreneurs in the field.
There are enormous opportunities for the students in the fast growing hospitality industry upon completion of this Program: Frontline Cooks in Hotels, Restaurants and Cruise lines, Airlines, Institutions and Catering Establishments, Entrepreneurs etc. Students can even target foreign internships & placements after gaining the appropriate skillset.