Graduates of B. Tech – Computer Science & Engineering (LEET) have a broad understanding of both the hardware and software of computing systems. During the programme, they develop strong foundation skills, and specialized knowledge in the analysis, design and evaluation of system software, utility programmes and software-hardware architectures. An in-depth study of Right combination of courses from Humanities, Basic Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, and Computer Science allows students to design hardware and software solutions. The students use innovative tools and programming languages to aid in better logical thinking and strengthen the programming skills.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
An ability to identify, formulates, and solve engineering problems.
An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
An ability to communicate effectively.
Graduates will demonstrate competency in the global market by being placed up in National and Multi National Companies such as TCS, Infosys, Quarks, Ranbaxy, Accenture, Cognizant, to name a few.
The programme will enable them to secure high status government job profiles and/or for higher studies at national or international level.
The program equips the students with knowledge regarding computer hardware components, circuits, devices, communication devices in addition to software packages.
Internships and workshops held during the course create awareness regarding the latest market requirements and establishes synch between academia-industry on the same time, leading to experiential learning.
State-of-the-art laboratories with advanced equipment and software to provide hands on practice to the candidates and developing industry based products.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To be able to explore areas of research, application & innovation and make impact in different types of institutional settings such as corporate entities, government bodies, NGOs, inter-government organizations, & start-ups.
- PEO2 To be able to design, and implement strategies to the organizational problems through data analysis tools, effectively deploy knowledge of business analytics, demonstrate critical thinking skills & make the intellectual connections between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and context to solve the organizational problems.
- PEO3 To be able to work with, lead & engage big and small teams comprising diverse people in terms of gender, nationality, region, language, culture & beliefs. To understand stated and unstated differences of views, beliefs & customs in diverse & inter disciplinary team settings.
- PEO4 To be able to continuously learn and update one’s knowledge, engage in lifelong learning habits and acquire latest knowledge to perform in current work settings.
- PEO5 To continuously strive for justice, ethics, equality, honesty, and integrity both in personal and professional pursuits.Able to understand and conduct in a way that is responsible and respectful.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2 Able to identify, formulate and analyse complex engineering problems to obtain valid conclusions using principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- PO3 Ability to design solutions of complex engineering problems as well as can design system processes that meet the specified needs with the appropriate consideration for societal and environmental considerations.
- PO4 Able to use research-based knowledge and research methods including design, analysis and interpretation of data to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5 Able to use modern IT tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6 Understanding of the social, cultural, global and environmental responsibilities of a professional engineer.
- PO7 Understanding of impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- PO8 Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities and commitment to them.
- PO9 Ability to function effectively as an individual and in a group with the capacity to be a leader or manager.
- PO10 Ability to communicate effectively, not only with engineers, but also with thecommunity at large.
- PO11 Able to apply managerial skills for managing of projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12 Able to recognize the need to undertake life-long learning, and possessing/acquiring the capacity to do so in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 To enable the graduates of Computer Science & Engineering in using problem solving skills to develop, test and implement the effective computing solutions for a given specification to meet local and global market requirements.
- PSO2 To facilitate the graduates of the Computer Science & Engineering with logical as well as practical knowledge to implement the suitable techniques/technologies for requirements using current generation software tools or automated systems.
- PSO3 To groom the graduates of the Computer Science & Engineering to work in multicultural with multidisciplinary teams for sustainable development and pursue lifelong professional development in engineering.
Students have future career opportunities in programming and software development, information systems operation and management, telecommunications and networking, computer science research, web and internet, image processing, graphics and multimedia, training and support and data mining specialisation.