B.Design (Animation & Game Design) is an undergraduate programme, which provides an opportunity for young artists to understand the nuances of animation and film-making. The programme meets the growing industry requirements and trains the students in what matters the most.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To Create competence in the fields of Computer Graphics assets creation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Graphic designing.
- PEO2 To inculcate adequate knowledge, skill, dedication and work ethics required for accomplishment of the assigned task.
- PEO3 Understand the ongoing changing trends and keep them updated with the latest technology.
- PEO4 To help acquire multiple skills that will enhance their employability in different segments of Animation, Gaming and Entertainment industry.
- PEO5 To empower the student’s critical thinking skills and problem-solving strategies for overall development of the professional growth.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Get expertise in the fields of Computer Graphics assets creation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Graphic Design.
- PO2 Succeed in life-long learning to remain accountable and thoughtful contributors to society.
- PO3 Learn the ability to work collaboratively and effectively in diverse situations.
- PO4 Latest technology and keep updating their skills as per the industrial requirements.
- PO5 Able to undertake a complex project to finish with smoothly in a result-oriented manner both individually and as a team.
- PO6 Communicate ideas, emotion and intent effectively in visual, oral and written forms.
- PO7 Gain real world project experience throughout their learning cycle, and become effective and efficient industry leaders with the quality of entrepreneurship.
- PO8 Highly trained to demonstrate their knowledge, skill, dedication and work ethics required to be a successful member of a production team.
- PO9 Able to demonstrate their acquired knowledge for the growth of social and ethical values in outdoor activities, such as service learning, internships and field work.
- PO10 Highly trained to Learn the ability to Product Development: Analyse, design and develop novel products and solutions for emerging new media opportunities.
- PO11 Highly trained to Modern Tool / Techniques usage: Select, adapt, and apply appropriate tools, techniques, and resources to various activities, with an understanding of their boundaries.
- PO12 Students will learn the ability to work in a team.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 Animation: This specialization offered to the students will enhance their knowledge in the field 3D Animation. Students will become an expert in specific domain of 3d Animation and will work in Films, Games and other animation related fields.
- PSO2 Graphic Design: This specialization offered to the students will enhance their knowledge in the field of 2D Animation & Graphic Design. Students will achieve expertise in the specific domain of Graphics Design, 2D animation and will be able to work in Films, Graphic design Companies and other animation related fields.
- PSO3 VFX: This specialization offered to the students will enhance their knowledge in the field of VFX. This course mainly focuses on creative VFX for Films. Students will become expert in the specific domain of VFX and will be able to work in Films, Games and other animation related fields.
- PSO4 Film and Graphics: This specialization offered to the students will enhance their knowledge in the field of Film and Graphics. It will enhance their skills in both Creative and technical aspect. Students will become expert in the specific domain and will be able to work in Films and Graphics fields.
Students have excellent prospects as concept designers, art directors, layout artists, storyboard artists, character modelers, BG modelers, texture artists, animators, technical directors, VFX supervisors, industrial designers, medical animators and comic book artists.