Assisting architects with basic building design along with digital drafting and modeling skills. During the course candidates should prepare working drawings of buildings, basic knowledge of the important materials like; stones, bricks, lime, cement, paints, timber, exterior and interior finishes, glass, plastics, building hardware, roofing materials, additives and admixtures, adhesives etc. and other related areas to it.
Eligibility & Admission
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10th (with Mathematics, Science and English) or equivalent.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||10,000/-INR|
- Apply visual and verbal communication skills at various stages of the design and delivery process.
- Produce professional quality graphic presentations and technical drawings/documents.
- Critically analyze building designs and conduct post-occupancy evaluations.
- Work in a manner that is consistent with the accepted professional standards and ethical responsibilities.
- Work in collaboration with and as an integral member of multi-disciplinary/interdisciplinary design and execution teams in the building industry.
- Conduct independent and directed research to gather information related to the problems in architecture and allied fields.
Students can pursue career in private sector as Estimators, Purchasers, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Drafters, Detailers and in government agencies as Building Inspectors.