Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is a 5-year full-time programme. It comprises 10 semesters. It focuses on the subjects from the fields of engineering, arts and technology to the professional practice of architecture. B.Arch is a generous mix of both theory and studio exercises.
Eligibility & Admission
- Apply visual and verbal communication skills at various stages of the design and delivery process.
- Produce professional quality graphic presentations and technical drawings/documents.
- Critically analyze building designs and conduct post-occupancy evaluations.
- Work in a manner that is consistent with the accepted professional standards and ethical responsibilities.
- Work in collaboration with and as an integral member of multi-disciplinary/interdisciplinary design and execution teams in the building industry.
- Conduct independent and directed research to gather information related to the problems in architecture and allied fields.
The career opportunities for architects are very high because of the boom in the construction and designing fields. They are demanded in various government and private organizations.
Students can work in the sectors of construction, urban planning, urban development corporations, public works departments, interior designing, etc.