M.Pharm Pharmaceutics is a two-year (four Semesters) post-graduate course which has been designed to focus on the field of pharmaceutical science. Under this programme, the students get in-depth knowledge on how to prepare medicines, help in treating patients, advising patients on the usage of medicines, the side effects, dosage, etc.
Eligibility & Admission
- The candidate should hold a B.Pharm / Pharm.D degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 55% marks in undergraduate degree.
- Relaxation of up to 5% marks is applicable for reserved category.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
M.Pharm Pharmaceutics course is beneficial to the students as it provides an opportunity for an in-depth study in the field of healthcare, especially in medicines. It equips students with the skills required to research and formulate new drugs.
- Students learn a wide variety of skills like the ability to analyze data, collect information, etc.
- It focuses on the preparation and usage of drugs.
- It will provide the students with an opportunity to use technology to create and formulate medicines.
- It is a field that ensures the safe and effective dispensing of drugs.
M.Pharm Pharmaceutics course provide an opportunity to enter into industry-specific researcher roles. It also allows to play a role for the future of mankind.
- Analytical Chemist
- Business Development Executive
- Customs Officer
- Demand Planner
- Drug Inspector
- Health Care Unit Manager
- Lab Technician
- Marketing Manager/Executive