Student visas are granted to people who wish to come to India and study at an officially recognized educational institution.
Indian Missions/Posts grant a student visa for the duration of the course of study or 5 years whichever is less, to the below:
- To foreigner students coming to India to pursue regular and full time academic studies in India.
- For foreigner students coming for Industrial training, summer project and internship.
- Provisional student visa valid for three to six months for the students exploring admission or taking admission tests.
- Applicant should possess the proof of admission to a full time regular academic course.
- Spouse and dependent family members accompanying the applicant must apply for an Entry Visa (Not Tourist Visa. Its termination date will coincide with the period of the principal Visa holder.
Student visas are issued for up to five years, depending on the duration of the course. They can also be extended in India.
Passengers having valid Student visa can enter India from any desired port of immigration check post (Airport, Seaport).
FEE FOR STUDENT VISA:
Visa fees for student visa is different for all the countries. It ranges from $13 to $118.
- Passport with 6 month validity
- 10 Passport size photographs
- Photo copy of passport
- Proof of residential address
- Copy of online filled form
- University admission letter
For Any Further Query, Please Contact
Division of International Affairs RIMT University
Opposite Floating Restaurant, Sirhind Side
Mandi Gobindgarh -Punjab (India) – 147301
Email: – email@example.com
WhatsApp/Imo :- +91 9781297548