Bachelors of Hotel Management is an undergraduate course which introduces students to the fundamentals and different facets of the hospitality sector. The course is about the study of the hospitality industry as a whole, acquainting the student to the different sector and areas of this industry. Thus, it not only teaches students about the hotel management but also about marketing, sales, public relations to name a few other areas.
Eligibility & Admission
Students need to pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
- Develop leadership and management skills through group cooperation.
- To provide the students with an experiential learning opportunity at various levels of responsibility.
- Recognize the importance of outstanding guest service quality, server-guest relationships, and ethics.
- To provide the student with a “real life” experience in the hospitality industry.
- Apply and improve written, oral, and non-verbal communication skills.
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) graduates can be recruited by a lot of companies, majorly the hotel chains. Some of the prominent recruiters are:
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd.
- Accor Hotels India
- The Oberoi Group
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- InterContinental Hotel Group