The 3 year BSc programme in Hospitality & Hotel Administration imparts students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to proficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the hospitality sector and also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire knowledge and skill standards in all areas such as the core department of a hotel related to Food Production, Food and Beverage Management and Catering operations, General Management, Tourism Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Finance.
Eligibility & Admission
Students need to pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
- Develop leadership and management skills through group cooperation.
- To provide the students with an experiential learning opportunity at various levels of responsibility.
- Recognize the importance of outstanding guest service quality, server-guest relationships, and ethics.
- To provide the student with a “real life” experience in the hospitality industry.
- Apply and improve written, oral, and non-verbal communication skills.
The graduating students can look forward to lucrative career opportunities as Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;; self-employment via entrepreneurship and multinational companies for their hospitality services.