The research programs enable teachers, scholars, and educators to investigate existing research evidence and upgrade their teachings on the basis of research outcomes. The programs put educators in the driving seat, encouraging them to develop their own evidence-based understanding.
- Ph.D Computer Application
- Ph.D Applied and Biosciences
- Ph.D Business Administration and Commerce
- Ph.D Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ph.D Legal Studies
- Ph.D Languages and Social Sciences
- Ph.D Engineering and Technology
An applicant will be short listed for interview on the basis of his/ her score in the entrance test conducted by the university.
The final selection for admission in Ph.D. will be based on the performance in entrance test and presentation/Interview. The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance test to be eligible to appear for the interview.