Master of Physical Education & Sports (MPES) is two years full time course dealing with sports and various disciplines of physical fitness and activities.
Eligibility & Admission
- To introduce students to the breadth, diversity, and creativity of human experience as expressed in the humanities and arts.
- To develop students’ ability to think critically and independently about the world.
- To enhance students’ ability to communicate effectively with others in a spirit of openness and cooperation.
- To encourage students to reflect on their responsibilities to others in local, national and global communities.
- To kindle in students a life-long interest in the humanities & art.
Master of Physical Education and sports will help student to work as a research scholar and can pursue their career in various areas related to physical education and sports. They may access to government jobs, private sector jobs and even they can go for self employment opportunities and can perform roles of teacher, instructor, sports coach and fitness coach in Government schools (PGT), Private schools (PGT), Government colleges, Private colleges, Gyms and Fitness Centres, Sports franchises, Sports clubs as per the requirement of firms and interest of student moreover student can start their own gym, fitness centre, yoga centre, fitness dance etc and may become a successful entrepreneur.