The Physical Education and sports program provides each student with the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive program consisting of skill development, lead up games, team sports, and physical fitness activities. The students receive instruction in rules, skills, and strategies associated with the different sports as well as learning experiences involving physical conditioning activities. The students will also have opportunities to become involved in life-long physical activities through individual sport units. The program promotes the spirit of cooperation, leadership, fair play, and friendly competition. There is a well-equipped library and International standard sports play fields for students pursuing this course.
Eligibility & Admission
- To introduce students to the breadth, diversity, and creativity of human experience as expressed in the humanities and arts.
- To develop students’ ability to think critically and independently about the world.
- To enhance students’ ability to communicate effectively with others in a spirit of openness and cooperation.
- To encourage students to reflect on their responsibilities to others in local, national and global communities.
- To kindle in students a life-long interest in the humanities & art.
After pursuing Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports, students can find jobs in various sectors like education, sports organizations, federations, gymnasiums, etc. They get to work in the capacity of profiles like Gym Trainer, Physical Education Educator, Yoga Instructor, etc.