The Pharm.D consist of a certificate, having passed the course of study and examination as prescribed in these regulations, for the purpose of registration as a pharmacist to practice the profession under the Pharmacy Act,1948.
Eligibility & Admission
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharmacy course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31stDecember of the year of admission to the course.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||20,000/-INR|
- Pharm. D stands for Doctor of Pharmacy which is a six-year professional degree that has now been recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Pharm. D. has a wide spectrum of subjects.
- In addition to the core subjects of pharmacy, the learning of patient healthcare services are also included in the curriculum of this degree.
- Owing to the vast range of courses under this degree, Pharm. D. has a wide scope in India as well as abroad.
One unique selling point is offering a range of patient group directions (PGDs) services. These are a double-win for the pharmacy and for the community because they provide extra revenue for the business and give more scope to help local patients when they are most in need.
- Clinical Pharmacist.
- Hospital Pharmacy Director.
- Hospital Staff. Pharmacist.
- Medical Writer.
- Pharmaceutical Advisor
- Medical Safety Physician
- Supply Logistics leader.
- Drug Safety Associate.