M.Pharmacy is a two-year post-graduate course which has been designed to focus on the field of pharmaceutical science. Under this programme, the students get in-depth knowledge on how to prepare medicines, help in treating patients, advising patients on the usage of medicines, the side effects, dosage, etc.
Eligibility & Admission
- Bachelor in Pharmacy with 55% aggregate marks for General/OBC
- Bachelor in Pharmacy with 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Evaluate therapeutic agents by various instrumental analytical techniques.
- Perform preformulation studies for development of various dosage forms.
- Design and optimize various types of controlled oral, transdermal and mucosal drug delivery systems.
- Evaluate various developed drug delivery systems using suitable methods.
- Predict pharmaceutical factors affecting drug release kinetics.
The aim of the programme is to produce postgraduates with advanced knowledge and understanding of Pharmaceutics; higher order critical, analytical, problem solving and transferable skills; ability to think rigorously and independently to meet higher level expectations of pharmaceutical industry, academics, research or take up entrepreneurial route.
- Research & Development.
- Analytical R&D and Formulation Development (F&D).
- Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Hospital / Clinical / Community Pharmacy.