Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the medical field of Pharmacy which involved in the preparation, dispensing and appropriate use of medication meant for therapeutic purposes. The course provides the minimum qualification to become a Registered Pharmacist in India. There is no Specialization in D.Pharma. and the course only provides the basic concepts of pharmaceutical science.
Eligibility & Admission
10+2 Non-Medical/Medical with 50% aggregate marks.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Develop and demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge in pharmaceutical, social/behavioral/administrative, health, and clinical sciences.
- Integrate knowledge from foundational sciences to explain the way specific drugs or drug classes work and evaluate their potential value in individuals and populations.
- Apply knowledge in foundational sciences to solve therapeutic problems and advance patient-centered care and population-based care.
- Identify, critically analyze, and assimilate emerging theories, information, and technologies that may impact patient-centered and population-based care.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
Certificate holders of D.Pharma may start practicing as pharmacists in india. They may also work at drug stores in government hospitals, clinics, private hospitals, community health centers or private drug stores. Students may also work as medical representatives, medical transcriptionists, technical supervisors, chemists, pharmacists, quality analysts, scientific officers in private firms etc.