BA Psychology is focused on the study of psychology as a discipline by thorough and comprehensive study of psychological subjects. It covers areas like motivation and nature of mind, crisis management, mind processes, reactions, conflict resolution, group think and feelings. This course aims to train the students to identify emotional, behavioral and psychological issues as well as specific disorders. The students are taught to come up with specific treatment plan for each patient.
Eligibility & Admission
- To introduce students to the breadth, diversity, and creativity of human experience as expressed in the humanities and arts.
- To develop students’ ability to think critically and independently about the world.
- To enhance students’ ability to communicate effectively with others in a spirit of openness and cooperation.
- To encourage students to reflect on their responsibilities to others in local, national and global communities.
- To kindle in students a life-long interest in the humanities & art.
These candidates can have various job fields. They work in the field of law, management, sports and many more. They can work for NGO and many other nonprofit organizations which are working for human services.