BA Hons (History) is an undergraduate History language programme. History is the study of past events, particularly in human affairs. Students get knowledge about features of ancient, medieval and contemporary India. They also study India’s social, economical, political and cultural aspects, while pursuing this course. Students can also do a postgraduate programme in History.
Eligibility & Admission
Passed 10+2 in any stream.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||10,000/-INR|
- To introduce students to the breadth, diversity, and creativity of human experience as expressed in the humanities and arts.
- To develop students’ ability to think critically and independently about the world.
- To enhance students’ ability to communicate effectively with others in a spirit of openness and cooperation.
- To encourage students to reflect on their responsibilities to others in local, national and global communities.
- To kindle in students a life-long interest in the humanities & art.
- Through the History, we can learn how past societies, systems, ideologies, governments, cultures and technologies were built how they operated, and how they have changed. The rich history of the world helps us to paint a detailed picture of where we stand today.
- Developing your Knowledge of History means developing your Knowledge all these different aspects of Life. Students can learn about the Pillars on different civilizations were built, including the cultures and the people different from the contemporary ones.
Students can go for higher degree programmes (M.A. & M.Phil.) in respective subjects. Employment areas are archives, historian, intelligence, historical fiction, museums, preservation, historical parks, research and schoolteacher. Job types are Curators and Guides – Museums, Documentation Specialists, Historians, Information Managers, Managers – National Parks and Historic Sites, Curators and Guides – Museums, Documentation Specialists, Historians, Information Managers, Managers – National Parks and Historic Sites, Research Assistants, Records Managers, Teachers & Tutors.