Diploma in Hotel Management program is aimed to equip students with required professional knowledge, technical competence and skills to enable them to pursue careers in the hospitality industry. The program is focused on imparting both theoretical knowledge and practical training.
The primary objective of the program is to provide students with detailed understanding of operational aspects of global hospitality industry. The program will also help students to communicate effectively in a multicultural hospitality environment.
Eligibility & Admission
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10th (with English) or equivalent.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||7,000/-INR|
- The program will develop operational & technical skills in students that are essential to be successful within the hospitality industry.
- The student will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop, examine, question, and explore perspectives or alternatives to problems in hospitality business.
The student will be able to exhibit the ability to use professional written and oral communication skills.
Upon successful completion, student are able to practice and exhibit the basic operational knowledge regarding the front office, housekeeping, Food &Beverage service and Food Production.
- Opportunity to join a professional course at an early age.
- Design of the course is highly practical oriented(Hands-on Approach).
Students get industry exposure through internship for 6 months.
Contemporary infrastructure for both theory and practical classes.
- Abundant placement opportunities.
Hotels: Accommodation Operations, Food Production, Food and beverage service operations and front office department.
Restaurant, Fast Food Joint Pub, Banquet, Sport and Leisure Industry, Spa, Recreation center, Lifestyle centric jobs, Malls, Hospital Management, Entertainment (cinemas, theatres, and restaurants), relaxation and cultural pursuits (museums and galleries, reading, shopping).
Airlines catering, cruise liners, Institutional and Industrial Catering, Government owned catering departments (like armed forces mess, ministerial conventions and railways services).
Entrepreneurial start-ups (Contract Catering, food plaza, restaurant etc.)