The bachelors’ in Hotel management (BHM) is an undergraduate program of four years’ duration and is divided into eight semesters. The program is designed to provide understanding about key departments of the hotel industry. Students get to specialize in their area of interest in the final year.
The program is a combination of academic expertise and hands-on practical learning through our impressive industry reach to prepare professionals for the global hotel industry. The students get an opportunity to learn from industry experts though in-campus seminars, workshops and off-campus industrial visits.
Eligibility & Admission
Students need to pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||12,500/-INR|
- Develop, nurture and express the core technical, analytical and conceptual skills required for the hospitality industry.
- The program will make students industry ready for entry level management positions with a specific focus on individual, social and environmental perspectives.
- The course will facilitate the student to practice and exhibit in depth industry integrated operational knowledge, technical skills regarding front office, housekeeping, F&B service and Food production.
- Professional Course after 12th
- Highly practical oriented (Hands-on Approach).
Industry exposure through internship in India & Abroad.
Specialization based on area of interest.
- Placement opportunity during the course.
After the successful completion of the degree program students will be exposed to number of opportunities in the global hospitality industry such as:
Hotels: Accommodation Operations, Food Production, Food and beverage service operations and front office department.
Restaurant, Fast Food Joint Pub, Banquet, Sport and Leisure Industry, Spa, Recreation center, Lifestyle centric jobs, Malls, Hospital Management, Entertainment (cinemas, theatres, and restaurants), relaxation and cultural pursuits (museums and galleries, reading, shopping).
Airlines catering, cruise liners, Institutional and Industrial Catering, Government owned catering departments (like armed forces mess, ministerial conventions and railways services).
Entrepreneurial start-ups (Contract Catering, food plaza, restaurant etc.)