B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration imparts students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to proficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the hospitality sector and also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire knowledge and skill standards in all core areas such as Food Production, Food and Beverage Management and Catering operations, General Management, Tourism Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Finance.
Eligibility & Admission
Students need to pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||12,000/-INR|
- The program will help students to build successful careers in the hospitality industry by learning relevant skills & expertise.
- The students will be able to develop the concepts and application of managerial, financial, computer and technical skills that are essential within the hospitality industry.
- The course will cultivate clear understanding of professional etiquettes, necessities and ethical responsibilities in all aspects of conduct in the students.
- The program will prepare students industry ready for entry level management positions with a specific focus on individual, social and environmental perspectives.
- Professional Course after 12th.
- Focus on grooming, communication & personality.
Daily rigorous practical classes to develop skills.
Industry exposure through internships in India & Abroad.
- Placement opportunity during the course.
Upon successful completion of the 3 year degree program students will have vast array of job opportunities awaiting for them in different areas of hospitality industry across the globe such as:
Hotels: Chef, Housekeeper, Rooms division executive or a Food and Beverage Server
Front desk executive, receptionist and host / hostess in Fine Dining Restaurants, Food Courts Restaurant, Fast Food Joint, Pub, Banquet, club, Spa, Recreation centers, Shopping Malls and Hospital Management.
Food and beverage service professionals in Airlines catering, cruise liners, Institutional and Industrial Catering, Government owned catering departments (like armed forces mess, ministerial conventions and railways services).
Entrepreneurial start-ups (On or off premise Catering, Food delivery service, Specialty restaurant etc.)