This programme is designed to meet the international standards and is recognised and accepted by various regulatory bodies.
Eligibility & Admission
10+2 Medical with 50% aggregate marks.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Safe and effective use of therapeutic exercise incorporating decision making, goal setting and design of exercise program.
- Understand the biological, physical and behavioral sciences which underpin physiotherapy.
- Use this knowledge and understanding appropriately in a variety of practice contexts.
- Implement clinical practice based on research evidence.
- Apply appropriate physiotherapy assessment techniques.
Students have career opportunities in industries (industrial health), special schools, health and fitness clinics, multinational companies for fitness of their employers and wherever people are at risk of injury from their occupation or activity. Physiotherapists play an integral part in the health sector and hence are required in all hospitals. The common areas are outpatients, orthopaedics, neurological rehabilitation, cardiac disorders, pulmonary disorders, postoperative care, intensive care, paediatrics, women’s health, care of the elderly, mental illness, learning difficulties, occupational health and terminal illness.