The programme provides a greater understanding of the scientific basis of nutrition and the influence of good nutrition on health. It has a multidisciplinary emphasis providing a broad base of knowledge and skills which provides the student with an opportunity to interact with the community and participate in the development process and to face the challenges at global platform.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Students will understand and analyze the current events and issues that are occurring in agriculture and how they affect your future in agriculture.
- Students will be able to recognize and examine the relationships between inputs and outputs in their agricultural field to make effective and profitable decisions.
- Students will understand how all aspects of agriculture combine and are used by scientists, marketers, and producers.
- Students will understand how employer characteristics and decision-making at various levels enhance the success of an agricultural enterprise.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as they apply to a variety of animal and or plant production systems.
Varied challenging Career Opportunities are available for students in public health departments, international organizations (UNICEF, UNDP, WHO), hospitals, non-governmental organizations, health organizations, consultancy for multinational companies, food industry, pharmaceutical companies, quantity food service establishments, sports and fitness centres, health and wellness industries, airlines and railways, counselors in schools, academicians, researchers in government and private institutions and in private practice as nutrition and health educators in various developmental programmes, dietitians in hospitals and as an expert in food industry.