It is a post graduate physics programme and it is career orienting in nature. The course helps to train the innovative minds in the latest developments in physics as applicable in the field of modern inventions and discoveries. Masters of Science in Physics (M.Sc. Physics) provides you a chance to enhance your mathematical problem solving and critical thinking skills. These help students to understand scientific data. You will gather skills like numerical problem-solving, data analysis, and the communication of complex ideas. Along with this, you will a better understanding of how the world works on a scientific level.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- The students will obtain good knowledge in Physical Sciences. They will be trained to compete national level tests like UGC-CSIR NET, JEST, GATE, etc., successfully.
- They will be prepared to take up challenges as globally competitive physicists/researchers in diverse areas of theoretical and experimental physics.
- They will be technically and analytically skilled enough to pursue their further studies.
- They will have a sense of academic and social ethics.
- They will be capable of taking up higher studies of interdisciplinary nature.
- They will be able to recognize the need for continuous learning and develop throughout for the professional career.
- Bringing theoretical knowledge of classrooms with practical skills development through workshops, training, project work etc.
- Updated and regularly evaluated course curriculum with emphasis on cutting edges technology and there practical and industrial application.
- Our teaching learning process provide student both weak and sharp equal opportunity to plan, access and improve his academic theoretical and practical skills.
- Highly educated faculty with strong alignment for research and development.
- Most of the faculties are Ph.D. holders.
Fundamental physics is a strong underpinning for careers in many branches of the physical sciences. M.Sc. Physics students can get jobs in Research labs (BARC, ISRO, DRDO etc), academic and education institution, atomic and space organization, meteorology departments, medical industry etc. They can also chose their career as Research Scientist, school teacher, Lecturer/professor, medical physicist, radiation physicist etc. Many aspects of computing and telecommunications require physics postgraduate. A degree in physics would open up avenues in scientific instrument manufacture, electronics and development of computer systems. Career opportunities also exist in UPPSC and other State and Central Govt. Services where knowledge of science subjects is required. Many IT companies such as Infosys, Wipro and CTS are recruiting M. Sc Physics graduates for software jobs. If anyone wants to pursue higher education after M.Sc, one can opt for Ph.D courses in Physics.