B.Sc Non Medical is a three year degree programme divided in six semesters. The students are introduced to the basics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the synthesis, analysis and instrumentation. Students are taught Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to understand the structure, functions and composition of the pure and applied Sciences. Knowledge of these basic subjects is essential for thorough understanding of the concepts and applications of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics which will help students to understand the fundamentals laws of nature which are essential in understanding the principles of the technology. Under this banner, the students are taught the advanced postulates of PCM. This is the oldest and the most desired Courses among the students.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- This course forms the basis of science and comprises of the subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- It helps to develop scientific temper and thus can prove to be more beneficial for the society as the scientific developments can make a nation or society to grow at a rapid pace.
- After the completion of this course students have the option to go for higher studies i.e. M. Sc and then do some research for the welfare of mankind.
- After higher studies students can join as scientist and can even look for professional job oriented courses.
- This course also offers opportunities for serving in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force as officers.
- Students after this course have the the option to join Indian Civil Services as IAS, IFS etc.. 7. Science graduates can go to serve in industries or may opt for establishing their own industrial unit.
- Congenial environment for the holistic development of the student.
- We prepare the student for best jobs.
- The syllabus content is of high standard and enable student to compete in important competitive examination. It provides academic excellence in both theoretical and practical aspect.
- Students are trained according to the Industrial approach.
- The undergraduate and post graduate programs are designed so as to provide a continuous augmentation and training for the development of soft skills of the students.
- Most of the faculties are Ph.D. holders.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To develop the ability to apply the acquired knowledge of Physics to specific reallife problems.
- PEO2 To develop broad and balanced knowledge with understanding of physical concepts, principles and theories of Physics.
- PEO3 To develop the confidence of graduates to appear for SSC, IBPS, RRB and Civil services exam and to occupy higher posts at administrative level.
- PEO4 To emphasize the discipline of Physics to be the most important branch of science for pursuing the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary higher education/research.
- PEO5 To make the students technically and analytically skilled
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Acquired the knowledge with facts and figures related to various subjects in pure sciences such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biosciences, etc.
- PO2 Realized how interdisciplinary approach helps in providing better solutions and ideas for the sustainable development.
- PO3 Been able to think creatively in explaining facts and figures or providing solutions to the problems.
- PO4 Attained the skills of observations and drawing logical inferences from the scientific experiments.
- PO5 Acquired the skills in handling scientific instruments, planning and performing in laboratory experiments.
- PO6 Understood the basic concepts, fundamental principles, and the scientific theories related to various scientific phenomena.
- PO7 Learnt the art of teaching and acquired the ability to deal with the students based on their individual differences in various classroom situations.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 To enable the students to acquire and use the competencies and skills needed for becoming a competent, committed and effective Physics teacher through innovative teaching methods.
- PSO2 To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- Professors/Teachers: Pursuit of this B.Sc. Non Medical degree opens a new path to join academia. After this degree, students can join as a professor in universities/colleges. The students can also teach as science teachers in schools or coaching institutes.
- Clinical Research Specialist: There are many companies which want to get to the root of problems or providing solutions to the world. Under this head, the candidates have to conduct clinical research.
- Technical Writer: writing has emerged as one of the most effective methods of communication. Especially in the science field, there is a need of someone who is capable of writing in-depth and A to Z analysis of the work being done. It is a well- paying job.
- The candidates can also work in Pharmaceutical companies, Biotech companies, Laboratories, Schools, Colleges, NGOs, etc. And Students can Go for Higher studies also like M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Mathematics etc.