The Interior Design discipline encourages the students to develop a strong foundation of basics, which facilitates anticipation of the future. The Institute achieves this purpose through a diverse pool of faculty who brings academic knowledge and work experience to their instruction.
The programme aims to educate designers to handle all aspects of design as one integrated user-centric area of study and their ability to integrate all such elements and systems into a coherent whole in various interior spatial contexts is considered to be important.
Eligibility & Admission
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Students get excellent employment opportunities in diverse industries while serving as Interior Designers, Event Designers/Consultants, Freelance Designers and Space Planners.