Fashion Design is the art of designing clothing that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Fashion designers must study their craft well in order to be successful. A fashion design course can provide the introduction to further study in this high demand field.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Students can find openings with large retailers, brand marketers, manufacturers, fashion consultancy organizations, textile mills, home furnishing companies, design BPO’s, fashion technology solution providers and large apparel manufacturing companies or work as freelancer designer, CAD designer, fashion journalist, etc.