This course prepares your architectural design sensibilities, it is geared to help you think and work beyond the confines of a traditional architectural practice into the area of urban studies, sustainable design, ecological and environment studies, social and spatial analytics, urban development, urban law and public policy, conservation and landscape design.
Eligibility & Admission
- Apply visual and verbal communication skills at various stages of the design and delivery process.
- Produce professional quality graphic presentations and technical drawings/documents.
- Critically analyze building designs and conduct post-occupancy evaluations.
- Work in a manner that is consistent with the accepted professional standards and ethical responsibilities.
- Work in collaboration with and as an integral member of multi-disciplinary/interdisciplinary design and execution teams in the building industry.
- Conduct independent and directed research to gather information related to the problems in architecture and allied fields.
Students can pursue career in private sector as Estimators, Purchasers, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Drafters , Detailers and in government agencies as Building Inspectors.