Pathogens are responsible for causing alarming losses to the crops and often result in the form of epidemics that are extremely difficult to control. Human resource development in this area would be of great help to check the damage by various plant diseases, thus securing quantity and quality of food and their products.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Students will understand and analyze the current events and issues that are occurring in agriculture and how they affect your future in agriculture.
- Students will be able to recognize and examine the relationships between inputs and outputs in their agricultural field to make effective and profitable decisions.
- Students will understand how all aspects of agriculture combine and are used by scientists, marketers, and producers.
- Students will understand how employer characteristics and decision-making at various levels enhance the success of an agricultural enterprise.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as they apply to a variety of animal and or plant production systems.
Many Government, as well as private job opportunities exist for passing out professionals. In the govt. sector, state agriculture departments recruit pass outs to fill up Officer level posts. Colleges hire M.Sc. folks to work as Lecturers. Government Banks also hire them to fill up Officer level posts (that primarily deals with Agriculture related loans). In the private sector, graduates find jobs as managers at plantations, as officers at fertilizer manufacturing firms, agriculture machinery industries, agricultural products marketing firms, food processing firms etc.