Agriculture plays a crucial role in the Indian economy. Almost 60 percent of the Indian workforce is involved in agriculture, but that has not resulted in substantial growth of the sector. In fact, its contribution to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has dwindled to less than 25 percent. It is time that students explore this largely unknown arena.
Eligibility & Admission
10+2 or equivalent in Science/Agriculture with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Students will understand and analyze the current events and issues that are occurring in agriculture and how they affect your future in agriculture.
- Students will be able to recognize and examine the relationships between inputs and outputs in their agricultural field to make effective and profitable decisions.
- Students will understand how all aspects of agriculture combine and are used by scientists, marketers, and producers.
- Students will understand how employer characteristics and decision-making at various levels enhance the success of an agricultural enterprise.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as they apply to a variety of animal and or plant production systems.
Our graduates qualify for positions such as project managers, account managers, product developers, commercial technologists and customer-service directors. You could also work in processing and technology, become a production or quality manager, or even work at the Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority. The choice will be vast, as your studies will have prepared you for expertise in all of these areas. Depending on your chosen specialization, you will be able to work in one of the specialist fields like Food Process Engineering, Food Innovation Management, Food Safety Manager.