Master’s in Physiotherapy is a 2-year full-time program, imparted using a variety of teaching/ learning techniques, including lectures, case discussions, practical exercises, lab work, field visits, seminars, journal clubs, collaborative learning, group discussions, assignments, hands-on training, internship, and dissertation.
Eligibility & Admission
- Safe and effective use of therapeutic exercise incorporating decision making, goal setting and design of exercise program.
- Understand the biological, physical and behavioral sciences which underpin physiotherapy.
- Use this knowledge and understanding appropriately in a variety of practice contexts.
- Implement clinical practice based on research evidence.
- Apply appropriate physiotherapy assessment techniques.
Physiotherapists engage in preventive, restorative and rehabilitative practices in areas such as gross motor development, postural management, hydrotherapy, orthotic assessment and monitoring, sensory integration, respiratory conditions, orthopedic issues for people suffering in these areas.