Occupational Therapy is the branch of science that deals with curing and rehabilitating the physically, emotionally and mentally disabled and challenged people. It focuses on adapting the environment according to the patient, and teaching and educating them in the necessary skills needed in performing daily activities. This was also known as ‘Moral Treatment’ in the past.
Eligibility & Admission
- Safe and effective use of therapeutic exercise incorporating decision making, goal setting and design of exercise program.
- Understand the biological, physical and behavioral sciences which underpin physiotherapy.
- Use this knowledge and understanding appropriately in a variety of practice contexts.
- Implement clinical practice based on research evidence.
- Apply appropriate physiotherapy assessment techniques.
The course prepares the candidates for professional practice including quality management of services, ethical issues and research and communication skills.