Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm.) is a 4 year undergraduate program which is compulsory for anyone who wants to practice as a pharmacist. B. Pharmacy is study of preparing and conferring drugs and medicines for a number of illnesses and deficiencies.
Eligibility & Admission
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with 50% aggregate marks.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Develop and demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge in pharmaceutical, social/behavioral/administrative, health, and clinical sciences.
- Integrate knowledge from foundational sciences to explain the way specific drugs or drug classes work and evaluate their potential value in individuals and populations.
- Apply knowledge in foundational sciences to solve therapeutic problems and advance patient-centered care and population-based care.
- Identify, critically analyze, and assimilate emerging theories, information, and technologies that may impact patient-centered and population-based care.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
After obtaining a pharmacy degree and registering with the state pharmacy council, students can start their own pharmacy and chemist shop to stock and sell medicines. A bachelor of pharmacy can work as a health inspector, research officer, drug technician, drug inspector, custom officer, etc.