The programme combines the techniques in the interpretation of current trends through an intuitive and sensorial approach to a project and provides participants with the technical knowledge and understanding to resolve aspects in the construction of spaces, the methodologies to develop a concept proposal through to its correct representation. The aim is to generate professional figures that are able to apply skills in interpreting and developing projects in the different specialist areas of interiors: residential, projects in retail design, public spaces and exhibition design. Students get exposed to interior trade shows, professional workshops and seminars, as well as site / industrial visits.
Eligibility & Admission
- Adapt their artistic abilities to support their future design careers.
- Assess, propose, and apply various techniques related to drafting, draping, and constructing of garments.
- Develop a systematic, critical approach to problem solving at all levels of the design process.
- Demonstrate professionalism by managing time to meet deadlines with quality work and effectively collaborating in teams.
- Articulate design ideas verbally, visually, and digitally.
Students have excellent prospects as Residential Designer, Commercial Designer, CAD Designer, Design Consultant Furniture Designer, Lightning Designer, Design Educator, Facility Manager, Retail Industries, Retail Estate Industries, Films / Television, Facility-Education Industry and in self employment.