Masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Quality Assurance is a 2-year postgraduate pharmacy course that allows the students to assure the quality of food, medicine, cosmetic products, or services and set a benchmark in their effectiveness and reliability.
Eligibility & Admission
- Bachelor in Pharmacy with 55% aggregate marks for General/OBC
- Bachelor in Pharmacy with 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- The importance of quality ISO management systems.
- Tools for quality improvement.
- Analysis of issues in quality.
- Quality evaluation of pharmaceuticals.
- Stability testing of drug and drug substances.
- Statistical approaches for quality.
The aim of the programme is to produce postgraduates with advanced knowledge and understanding of Pharmaceutical quality assurance; higher order critical, analytical, problem solving and transferable skills; ability to think rigorously and independently to meet higher level expectations of pharmaceutical industry, academics, research or take up entrepreneurial route.
- Research & Development.
- Analytical R&D and Formulation Development (F&D).
- Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Hospital / Clinical / Community Pharmacy.