The Bachelor of Pharmacy (Practice) shall consist of a degree certificate of having completed the course of study and passed examination as prescribed in these regulations for the purpose of additional qualification to be entered in the register of pharmacists.
Eligibility & Admission
- A pass in Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act,1948.
- A registered pharmacist.
- A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy. (a) A certificate from competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of community pharmacist. (b) A certificate from the Principal/Medical Superintendent/competent person of the Hospital/Health Unit stating that the candidate is working as a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer in prescribed format.
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Develop and demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge in pharmaceutical, social/behavioral/administrative, health, and clinical sciences.
- Integrate knowledge from foundational sciences to explain the way specific drugs or drug classes work and evaluate their potential value in individuals and populations.
- Apply knowledge in foundational sciences to solve therapeutic problems and advance patient-centered care and population-based care.
- Identify, critically analyze, and assimilate emerging theories, information, and technologies that may impact patient-centered and population-based care.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
One unique selling point is offering a range of patient group directions (PGDs) services. These are a double-win for the pharmacy and for the community because they provide extra revenue for the business and give more scope to help local patients when they are most in need.
- Drug Inspector. One of the most rewarding job opportunities available in the Pharmacy Industry is the position of a Drug Inspector.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing.
- Quality Control and Production.
- Medical Underwriting.
- Own Business or Self-Employment.
- Hospital management.
- Role in social and preventive pharmacy.