Diploma in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Health Technology is a two-year full-time programme that focuses on imparting on-the-job training in animal care.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
Learning about common breeds, species and type of domesticated animals, their production systems and housing.
Animal food and nutrition.
- Care and Management of Animals.
Animal and Animal Product Handling and care.
Basics of Veterinary Pharmacology and its Clinical use.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases.
- Prevention and Control of Diseases.
- Giving First Aid during Emergency.
Contemporary course curriculum designed as per professional needs.
Strong scholarship program for weaker sections based on merit.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty team.
- Experiential and interactive approach for curriculum delivery.
After successful completion of Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology course, students may have many options like:
- Veterinary hospitals (Govt. /Pvt.), Veterinary Poly Clinics, Dairy farm, Poultry farm and many more.
- He/she can opt for bachelor’s program like B.V.Sc. or other related programs.
- He/she can start his/her own private business or private practice.
- He/she can assist the veterinarian or scientist in research work.
- He/she can join the teaching profession.
The Top Recruiting Areas are:
- Dairy Farms.
- Wildlife sanctuaries.
- Zoological parks.
- State Animal Husbandry Department.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Fisheries.
- Animal Research Centres.