Human Resource Management is assumed as an essential job in managing individuals and the work environment culture. In fact, it can contribute enormously to the general organization course and in the achievement of its objectives and targets. HR experts set up frameworks for execution advancement, vocation progression in arranging and representative various organizational activities. They additionally manage issues identified with remuneration, performance management, organizational development, security, health, benefits, representative inspiration, preparing and others. This keeps individuals propelled, glad, actually connected with, adding to the organization’s prosperity.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- To make students understand HR policy implications at organizational level for developing strategies.
- Understand the various terms used to define strategy & its process.
- Helps in creating & understanding HR strategies in Indian & global standpoint.
- Provide skill set which leads to analyze statutory & non statutory requirements.
- To acquaint students with role & responsibilities of HR professionals.
- The ability to take decisions and plan, develop, execute and control Human Resource strategies.
- Human resource management (HRM or HR) is the field of management, which deals with the strategic management of an important asset of any business that is – people.
- Technology driven and Case Study based learning approach for creating enhanced learning experience.
- Course Curriculum designed by HR professionals of leading companies in India & Abroad.