MBA Sales, Advertising & Marketing provides a strong base in core business disciplines such as Advertising, Sales & Marketing to help future marketers study consumer behavior and develop marketing plans for products and services that will align with consumers thoughts. Our faculties bring an in-depth experience, academically as well as professionally, to keep you abreast with the most relevant business strategies. Core management subjects are covered in the first four terms, followed by special emphasis on Marketing Management and a three-month mandatory Industry Internship.
A strong focus on Sales, Advertising & Marketing can help provide critical inputs for decision-making in strategic areas. Marketing courses prepare students for future management careers, including brand & marketing management, consulting, and entrepreneurship. Marketing’s important role in strategic decision making.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Integrative experience and experiential learning: Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge.
- Developed understanding of various facets of Sales, Advertising & Marketing.
- The ability to take decisions and plan, develop, execute and control marketing strategies.
- Attainment of organizational marketing goals.
- To provide foundations in components of sales and distribution management.
- To introduce various facets of the job of a sales manager & to focus on decision making aspects and implementation of decisions in sales and distribution management.
- The program exposes the students with concepts of business-like product development and design, brand and product management, marketing services, managing customer and business relationships, franchising.
- The program offers one of the most desired specialization by both students and employers, with an ever-increasing demand in the industry, across all segments like, FMCG, Supply Chain & Logistics, Telecom, Banking, Retail etc.
- Live Internship under various organizations gives students a hands-on experience of working in industrial set up.
- Industrial visits for the students to expose them with contemporary working environment and practices of the business.