MBA Sales, Advertising & Marketing provides a strong base in core business disciplines such as Advertising, Sales & Marketing to help future marketers study consumer behavior and develop marketing plans for products and services that will align with consumers thoughts. Our faculties bring an in-depth experience, academically as well as professionally, to keep you abreast with the most relevant business strategies. Core management subjects are covered in the first four terms, followed by special emphasis on Marketing Management and a three-month mandatory Industry Internship.
A strong focus on Sales, Advertising & Marketing can help provide critical inputs for decision-making in strategic areas. Marketing courses prepare students for future management careers, including brand & marketing management, consulting, and entrepreneurship. Marketing’s important role in strategic decision making.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- Integrative experience and experiential learning: Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge.
- Developed understanding of various facets of Sales, Advertising & Marketing.
- The ability to take decisions and plan, develop, execute and control marketing strategies.
- Attainment of organizational marketing goals.
- To provide foundations in components of sales and distribution management.
- To introduce various facets of the job of a sales manager & to focus on decision making aspects and implementation of decisions in sales and distribution management.
- The program exposes the students with concepts of business-like product development and design, brand and product management, marketing services, managing customer and business relationships, franchising.
- The program offers one of the most desired specialization by both students and employers, with an ever-increasing demand in the industry, across all segments like, FMCG, Supply Chain & Logistics, Telecom, Banking, Retail etc.
- Live Internship under various organizations gives students a hands-on experience of working in industrial set up.
- Industrial visits for the students to expose them with contemporary working environment and practices of the business.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 To be able to sightsee and generate teaching-learning environment that help student formulating for future profession aims.
- PEO2 To be able to plan and implement policies to the organizational glitches through data analysis tools, successfully organize knowledge of business analytics, demonstrate perilous intellectual skills & make the logical connections between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and framework to solve the organizational glitches.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Generic and Domain Knowledge – Talented to articulate, illustrate, analyze, synthesize, and apply the knowledge of principles and frameworks of management thought and allied domains to the solutions of real-world complex business issues.
- PO2 Problem Solving & Innovation – Ability to Identify, formulate and provide innovative solution supported by empirical evidence to complex business and social problems by methodically applying modern quantitative and qualitative problem-solving tools and techniques.
- PO3 Critical Thinking – An investigative ability to solve multidimensional business problems using evidence-based approach to decision making. An investigative ability to solve multidimensional business problems using evidence-based approach to decision making.
- PO4 Effective Communication – Capability to effectively communicate in multi-cultural, technology reliant work environments in business and with society at large.
- PO5 Leadership and Teamwork – Ability to achieve collaborative cooperation for synergy in an organizational and across organizational boundaries and lead from the front to achieve organizational goals and optimize outcomes for all stakeholders.
- PO6 Global Orientation and Cross-Cultural Appreciation: Ability to face any business issues from a global perspective with confidence, positivity and exhibit an understanding of Cross-Cultural perspective of business and management.
- PO7 Entrepreneurship – A strong business sense to explore entrepreneurial opportunities and leverage managerial & leadership skills for initiating, leading & managing start-ups as well as professionalizing and growing family businesses.
- PO8 Environment and Sustainability – Exhibit understanding to assess the impact of managerial decisions and business priorities on the societal, economic, and environmental aspects for sustainable development.
- PO9 Social Responsiveness and Ethics – Ability to appreciate ethical and values supportive of managerial decisions in a political, cross-cultural, globalized, digitized, socio-economic environment and make a distinction between ethical and unethical behaviors & act with integrity.
- PO10 Lifelong Learning – Aptitude to acquire newer knowledge and skills, assimilate and adapt them to be ready to confront uncharted environment scientifically and confidently.
- PO11 Sound Decision making- Students will evaluate financial statements and documents to support business decisions and use appropriate technologies in gathering and analyzing data relevant to managerial decision-making.
- PO12 Effective Opportunity Identification – Evaluate business environment and opportunities and devise strategies for responding effectively to problems, threats, and opportunities.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1 An ability to apply knowledge of management concepts, theory and empirics to solve the complex business problems.
- PSO2 An ability to sensitize the students in having multidisciplinary knowledge via simulated
problems, projects, invited talks by experts, case studies and industrial training.