Indian Economy is dependent on the agriculture sector and more than 50 percent of Indian abide in Rural Areas. Rural Management refers to the study of planning, organizing, directing, and controlling rural areas, cooperatives, agri-business and allied fields. The curriculum is designed to make it contextual to develop rural areas through experiential learning and live projects. The concept to focus on rural development and potential through the perspective of management studies, has caught up big time and opened newer doors of job opportunities with many organizations.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- To objective of this course is to develop understanding of issues in rural markets.
- To provide an overview of marketing environment, consumer behavior, distribution channels, marketing strategies, etc. in the context of rural markets in India.
- To explore the students to the Special Areas in Rural Marketing Environment.
- To help students to understand opportunities and emerging challenges in the upcoming rural markets.
- The specialists in Rural Management are needed in CSR wings of the corporate and public sector creating high demand and opportunities for professionals.
- MBA in Rural Management specialization prepares students to take on challenging responsibilities in rural and developmental organizations in Indian rural areas.
- Our tie-ups with various organizations for internship give students a hands-on experience of working in a rural setup.
- The curriculum is designed to make it contextual to develop rural areas through experiential learning, live projects.
- The uniqueness of the program is its focus on value creation through the development of sustainable business models in the rural space.