The MBA in International Business offers candidates the opportunity to expand their knowledge in the international business field. The program provides students the opportunity to analyze foreign markets, including cultural, geographic, and socioeconomic differences, and to prepare to handle managerial tasks. The program will explore international issues and take basic business courses in finance, strategic planning and management. Programs may require internships abroad that students can immerse themselves in global business issues. MBA programs also include a capstone course.
Eligibility & Admission
|Registration Fee (One Time)||15,000/-INR|
- To explore the students the relevance of various trade theories/models.
- To make students to understand profound current issues in International Trade.
- To enable students to use economic tools to analyze diversity of issues in the international economy.
- To familiarize students with the cross –cultural behavior and its management for successful operations of the international business.
- To provide a skill set to students that makes them understand the peculiarities of international marketing.
- To build the ability within the students to formulate marketing mix for international marketing.
- MBA in International Business is a postgraduate program which equips the students with the knowledge and training required for managing International Business activities.
- The program is designed to develop the human resource and capability of managers to compete in the global economy.
- The MBA in IB student can join the international marketing department of the companies, international placement offices, work in import and export departments of companies, global shipping companies etc.
- The academic curriculum is designed in a way that it incorporates a professional approach to the international business environment.